Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Working out with school

Hey guys,

I'm 17 and I haven't worked out for the past 3 years. I used to workout regularly with fitness blender from the ages of 12 to 15 and I was fit and healthy. I've gained a lot of weight since but it's also because I've had to focus on school a lot. It's paid off though... I recently got into my dream school!! The problem I'm facing is that I no longer know/believe that I can continue doing well at school whilst having a workout routine. But I also know that I can't live like this any longer - I have back pain, I'm tired even after a good night's rest (I've also got hypothyroidism - but I've got medication to deal with that), and I simply no longer have the same energy and motivation to work at school like I used to. I know I need to get back into working out but I don't know how I'm supposed to incorporate it into my schedule. I go to school at 6 AM and come back at 3.30... I don't eat at school because I can't eat in front of people... I come home and I binge eat and study...

Essentially, I don't know when to workout and I don't know where to even begin with working out - could you guys please give me some advice, I desperately want to feel comfortable and healthy in my body again...