Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 12th

Hey everyone! How are you today?

Ready to workout? Calling all buddies on the Fit4 train, how are your muscles and mind feeling about this program? I can tell you that I'm feeling yesterday's lower body madness. Today I will no doubt earn me some upper body feels to match.

Buy whatever your movement is, I hope it makes you feel amazing and all the stronger for it.

And how about some good food? I'm thinking I might have fish for dinner. We'll see.

Tuesday brings us two Rockrose flowers; another spring thing. The blooms only last for a day so it's lovely to see them while they are here.

That's all I have for now, Blendiez! ..Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I look forward to reading about your adventures and always hoping the day is kind to you.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***