HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 11th

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 11th

Hello Blendfriends, have you had enough sleep? For those of us who are still adjusting to the time change, permit me to express my doubts 😉

So it's kind of an extra-strength Monday, but I know we are strong people. And in recognition of that, I am going to share my take on the quote from the image.

We are stronger than what happens to us. Our beauty comes from within us, who we are and how we choose to live. We can reset, every single morning. 🌄 And wonderful things can happen. A lot of us are going through different life challenges right now -- good ones, bad ones, and everything in between, and the best we can do is stay strong, help each other, and stay open to miracles. ✨

Now to get in a workout before I start the new week. Not looking greatly forward to the Monday when, I dunno, half or so of my colleagues get back from spring break, because it was so nice to get through my own work while they were away and I'm sure there will be meetings. I told my husband I wanted to go hide under a rock and he said to just tell him which one so he can slide pop tarts under it to feed me from time to time 😂