Daily Check-in: Monday, March 11th

Hello Blenderz!

How was the weekend?

Thanks to Karen, the check-ins were well covered, so thanks again, Karen! And I hear ya on the daylight savings time. Moving the one hour just messes with my head! I much prefer standard time and leaving the clocks alone, but alas; here we are.

Anyway, my Mondaze is on the dazey side, but let's get on with our workouts and food!

I'm heading into the second week of Fit 4 and I gotta say, this week looks like it's going to be a little tougher than last week in terms of length. I'm starting with a lower body from Tasha. Need I say more? Fit4 Buddies? How are we doing? "Let's go!" or "Oh no!"?

Everyone else, how are you making movement work for you today?

As for food? I don't really know. I'm all about my coffee right now!

Picture for today brings some sunshine colors from the ground up with this Dwarf Dandelion. They are pretty tiny flowers, but several of them all over the ground in the morning could make one believe that they are indeed walking on sunshine. And that has got to feel good--as long as you're not the flower in this scenario getting stepped on.

Thanks for being here to start another week with me. Haves and hopes the day is good for you, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited