K

Weekend check-in 👻 Sunday, March 10 2024

Hey guys,

Time change ! GRR! Why can’t they just leave it at Standard time all the time. I think I may be in the minority ? Most want Daylight savings time (DST)! But just think about it. If it stays DST year round it won’t even get light in the mornings til what 0900-1000? Kids at bus stops when it’s really really dark. Coworkers grumpier than usual bc it’s 0800 and still dark ! Just leave it alone!

Ok rant over.

2nd great mystery of the universe . Why does the shower/bathtub get dirty? It should be the cleanest place I. The house with all the soap and shampoo ? And esp when you squeegee ,even the tile walls and wipe it down with a towel.

3rd mystery of the universe ! NIGHTSWEATS! Geez Louise! Why just at night?!? I have hot flashes during the day cause I’ve stopped my hormone replacement therapy , but nothing like the puddles at night. I’m seriously contemplating getting a small ice chest to put beside the bed with an ice pack in it !

Ok what are you guys up to today? I’m hopefully napping again. (Due to time change and night sweats).

And food.? Hubs decided he wants pizza at 645p last night. So we’re eating at 9p. Today maybe I’ll get back to that rotisserie chicken.

Okie dokie friends I’ve gotta eat breaky and chug cofeee and get out the door to church. Have a great day. And either Kim or Raven will get us back to normal tomorrow. I’ll proof read this later and find all sorts of things that don’t make sense. See ya!!!