Perspiration Pals March 9 and 10 2024

Happy Weekend Ppals!

I am starting our thread a little earlier since I am losing an hour this weekend.

Most years it doesn't take me long to adjust to the time change. The thought of losing an hour more annoying then it really is.

I do need to be at church at 9:30 tomorrow morning to help with children's faith formation and it will feel like 8:30 but I will be ok. I am happy I am not going to 8:30 Mass,

Folks the other parts of the world will be joining us in the US with Springing ahead in a few weeks. Meanwhile we are behind in seasons as Spring doesn't start in the US until March 19. That is just two of the interesting things I have learning being part of an international community.

It is a dark and stormy night! Really it it only a rainy day but it sounds more dramatic to say it is a dark and storm night. Let's hope it doesn't turn into a dark and stormy night.

It is supposed to be warm and sunny the rest of the week so I am hoping to take advantage of the extra daylight to get a nice walk in each evening instead of my usual oops the sun is setting in 15 min, get out there and get a walk in.

I am continuing my combo's of flex 2 and Amanda's pilates challenge. I have one more upper body strength and 3 more pilates. I am liking this combo so much that I am planning on continuing it with flex 1 and Amanda's 2 week pilates challenge. I haven't done either of those programs before. I like pilates but doing it everyday was either too much or not enough variety for me. Combining it will flex was the perfect solution for me as flex is 3 times a week so I can schedule pilates around it,

Now I would like to hear how you weekend is going. What will you do with the extra hour of daylight in the evenings. Or if your still have a few weeks than you can start planning now.

And I haven't forgotten about our friends in the southern hemisphere. I am slightly jealous that you are not losing an hour soon but you have been losing daylight. So Lynna have you been thinking about what you are going to do with extra hour of darkness in the evenings.

That's it from me. All are welcome to chat with us Ppals!

Edited