HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 9th

Good Saturday morning Blenders! Here, we spring ahead one hour overnight tonight. I’ll spend the evening saying we’re one hour ahead of the actual time. Losing an hour is never fun, but at least I’ll wake up tomorrow at 5am instead of 4am 😂

What’s on your agenda for today? I’ll finish week 1 of the 2-week Bored Easily challenge with the lone workout that I’ve never done. I’m really enjoying this challenge, as I get to revisit workouts that I haven’t done in 2-3 years. And I enjoy the bored easily format as well.

I’ll go for a walk before rain moves in later this afternoon. I don’t see much improvement in how my ankle feels, despite doing PT exercises and stretches. I had to take days off from walking this week. I know it takes time.

I saw the quote above and it really brought into focus how it’s ok to not be at 100% every single day. If all I could do for my ankle yesterday was physio, then I gave it my best. If you did not have enough energy to complete a 40-minute workout and instead did 20 minutes, you gave 100% of what you had on that day. If you needed extra rest and just relaxed without any guilt, you were successful. It puts things into perspective.

Any fun plans for the weekend? I lead a very uneventful life, so the highlight for me will be our Saturday movie night at home. But sometime this month, we plan to go out to the movie theatre and see Dune: Part Two.

Wishing everyone a most wonderful Saturday! 🙂

Edited