Daily Check-in: Friday, March 8th

Hello Blenderz!

And to all the amazing and strong women that we have here and beyond FB, happy women's day to you!! ..I hope you take a moment to celebrate what you've accomplished and what you will achieve. Because day in, day out; you ladies seriously rock!

Alright, so what's the fitness plan for today, Blendiez?

For workouts, I've got the first week of Fit4 to wrap up with day 5; Upper body and a little core work with Tasha. Should be another burner! My workout buddies/team; how's it going for you on this first week? ..I'm finding it challenging but also really satisfying. I already look forward to the next week!

And what about some good food, Blenderz? ..I'm going to have to go with pizza for myself! Seems like a nice Friday thing to do.

Picture I'll leave you with is a sunset giving off (to me) soft and cozy vibes. The colors never last long, so I'm happy to take note of little things like this.

Okay, that's about all I have for now. Tune in for the weekend check-ins to see what Karen is all about!

And then come Monday time, I'll see you right back here. Thanks again, once more and as always for reading and checking in with me. I'll see you all!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***