Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 7th

Hey Blendfriendz, and welcome to Thursday!

And because it is that Thurs day, let's talk about who will be (g)hosting the upcoming and future weekends:

March 9th & 10th: Karen

March 16th & 17th: Lea

March 23rd & 24th: Inge

March 30th & 31st: Coby

April 6th & 7th: ????

April 13th & 14th: Shab

Inge, once again I put your name to a date as I know you like to be regularly added, but let me know if it needs to be changed. ..And as always, anyone is welcome to guest host and also modify the schedule to a date that works for you. Just let me or Kim know if you want to be up here and it's all yours. Thanks again for volunteering!

Now what about those workouts? Any planned today or is it all about the rest?

Day 4 of Fit4 for me and my buddiez. Are your legs recovered enough to tackle a lifts and plyos routine via Erica? ..I think I'll be fine. I'm still feeling day 1, so I already know I'll be lifting less to focus on the cardio aspect of this workout. Good luck however you are moving today!

And then we have food. Glorious food! I know I'll have some food, but not exactly sure what it will be. Probably not spaghetti as I have not made that. I did have a salad though.

Picture for Thursday is of an orange blossom. My orange trees are fixing to bloom like crazy and the smell is divine. It's another one of those signs of Spring that I adore.

Thanks again for hanging out and checking in with me! I hooe you have a day that cooperates.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited