Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 6th

Hey Blendiez! How are you today?

I had a sorts of craptastic events of a day yesterday. Tried to recover but it was one of those days where it feels like cascade failure and I was unreasonably (or maybe there was reason) angry at everything and one around me. Except my dogs of course. I like to call them my tree toppers (like how you decorate a Christmas tree) because I can't decide if they are a stars or angels. Both, obviously.

Anyway, I do feel better today. I needed to have punched some air now that I think back, but I just went ahead and hung out with Brian from day 2 of Fit4 as my workout yesterday. Now I have matching upper body soreness. It's kinda awesome.

So what's the game today, Blenderz? I have day 3 from Fit4 and it's core work with Erica.

Buddies! Going alright so far?

Every Blender! Share your movement whatever it is.

Food yesterday was not spaghetti. That might be the goal tonight with a salad. Sounds good to me. As always, make our mouths water with your delicious and nutritious meals.

And #wildflowerwednesday is back! I have flower clusters from a short-leaf Viburnum. These small trees are dotted throughout the scrubby woods, easily identified by the flower clusters that are everywhere right now. It almost looks like little floating cottonballs from a distance.

Alright, that's all from me for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me. I hope your day is kind to you.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***