Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 5th

Hey everyone! How are we doing on this Tuesday?

Morning over here for me. I have one of my puppers (FT Kr) on my left and then there is coffee to my right, so in terms of how I'm doing in this moment, it's nice.

So let's take a moment to go over our workouts.

Guys. I am so SORE from day 1 of Fit 4. Lower body is feeling it big time. And now Brian is here for day two to make sure the upper will get thoroughly worked. Fit Budz, are you ready?

And anyone doing any kind of movement today, good luck and I hope you get exactly what you need out of your workouts or rest.

Now what about some food? Got anything planned? ..I'm thinking (key word thinking) about spaghetti. I've aquired a lot tomatoes, so it would be great to get them used up!

Picture for today is of that puppy that's currently sleeping to my left on my foot. Except here FT Kr is happy to be out and exploring. He's always adventure ready but also can be just as lazy, lol.

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you all can have the best day possible.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***