FB Bodyweight Day 1 Complete!!!

Hello Blender Family!!!

It has been quite a while since I last posted on the website. I have been around, but I haven’t been commenting or saying anything. I hope everyone is doing well, or as well as they can be.

As the title says I just completed Day 1 of FB Bodyweight. To be honest, this is the first program I’m trying after completing FB Reach for the third time. Since I’m still getting back into working out I was debating whether I should do this program or FB Low Impact. I decided Bodyweight was better since I can’t exactly lift weights as of yet. I posted a LONG time ago that I was having bodily issues where my joints were bad and it made daily life extremely difficult, but I’m still slowly getting back into working out thanks to the physical therapy I had. I’m still keeping up with my physical therapy exercises and all I have been doing was simply warm-ups as my workouts and just stretching for months, I know they aren’t huge routines, but they do really help and make a difference when you want to move around but cannot do anything to intense. I highly recommend anyone going through the same thing or something similar to do the same. It also helps how when I do these warm-ups Kelli always reminds us to not be ashamed if that warm-up is all you’re doing because it still counts and does wonders for the rest of your day, It just feels so good to move around, you know?

Well, anyway, today’s workouts felt so good and I honestly forgot how much certain exercises BURN. I would love to tell you guys all about it, but I’m pretty sure (if I remember correctly) that’s not allowed? I could be wrong. Let me just say DON’T UNDERESTIMATE BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES (apologies for the all capitals but I just wanted to emphasize my words and I’m not sure how to italicize words on my iPad 😅). A lot of people seem think when they see “Bodyweight” it means “easy”. That is NOT true for the most part. It’s brutal if you do it right, let me tell you.

It showed me how much strength I’ve lost, BUT it makes me fall back “in love” with working out (if anyone knows what I mean). I’m pretty much starting over and since I know a lot more now than I did when I first started, it really makes a difference. I love it, and I can’t wait to see what else FB Bodyweight has to offer!

Has anyone else done FB Bodyweight? What did you all think of it? How many times have you completed it, and if you have done it once, would you do it again? Is it one of your favorites or least favorites?

Have a Blessed day/night/afternoon/evening!