HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 4th 🥔

Hello Blendfriends! We're headed into a new week. They certainly are going by quickly. My weekend wasn't the greatest, as I managed to overdo my workout on Saturday and then try a different thing that was too hard on Sunday. It's a fine line, this recovering and building up again. Ah, well, a good rest and I'm feeling much better. Today I will rest and stretch, settle everything back into place. I do plan to take the stairs at work!

Today's thought is about goals that take a lot of time and effort: "With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." (Thomas Fowell Buxton)

So, stick with it, you'll get there!

On food, I'm going to try to work on my snacking. I eat healthy snacks, but a few too many. Probably going into the office will help with that today, no snacks there 😜. Tonight, I want to try a new recipe for potato soup. It has unusual (for me) ingredients like coconut milk and nutritional yeast, but it comes from a site I've had good results with before, and am I right that you just can't go wrong with the humble 🥔?? So simple, so good! Have you been branching out lately in the kitchen?

Don't forget that all are welcome to read and post here. Wishing you all the best Monday ever!

Edited