Daily Check-in: Monday, March 4th

Hello hello, Blenderz! How are we doing?

How was the weekend? ..A big thanks to my friend, Shabnam for some beautiful ghosting this most recent Saturday and Sunday. Always lovely!!

And extended and special thanks to Kim for her two fantastic weeks of hosting! Enjoy your break and get rid of that head cold soon, my friend!

Alright, but now it's Monday. How are we going about that?

From a workout perspective, how are you moving? I was going back and forth debating if I should jump into FB's latest program, Fit Round 4. ..Ultimately (still not really sure why, lol) I decided to give it a shot and start with day 1. Most challenging program yet they say? Hm, opening with Tasha might already be giving me an answer😂 ..but whatever you are doing, I hope you are making it all work for you.

Food is just as I don't know as it was last time we talked. I have coffee tho so it's all good right now.

Picture is going to get us in the spring of things with the blooms from a wild Chickasaw plum tree. These trees stand out in the woods right now as they are covered in blooms, giving them a soft white and glowy appearance. It's one of my favorite signs of Spring.

Okay, Monday is demanding a lot from me, so I need to step up and go get some stuff and things done. I thank you for being here and possibly checking in with me today. I look forward to reading you in the comments.

And as always, best wishes and hopes for a nice day, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***