Perspiration Pals March 3, 2024🐈🎩🦜

Happy Sunday Ppals!

How are you all doing? The cat in the hat is doing a level 5 tree pose. Show off!

I am thinking of starting Amanda's new pilates challenge on the off days of flex 2 so I looked for pilates memes and the cat in the hat meme came up. I don't think it has anything to do with pilates but I like cats, Dr. Suess and yoga so I went for it.

Saturday I finished week 3 of flex 2 and I actually did the scheduled 43 minute workout with Kelli. Today I'll either start the pilates challenge or try try Kelli's no lunge or squats lower body workout.

In cat news Cinnamon thinks everything is game. I may have to banish him to the other room when I exercise. He kept trying to play with my hands as I was doing strength training. Fortunately I was using light weights so neither of us was in danger. It is hard to do pull overs when a kitty is jumping up and grabbing the weight.

In other cat news Nellie is turning into a lap cat. Right now she is sitting next to me, earlier she was on my lap. I also found out I can pick her up and hug her and talk to her for a few minutes.

I just realized it was almost 1:30 am so I'd better get going to bed.

Please let me know how your weekend is going. What are you up to? What is on your menu? I need some inspiration for cooking healthy meals.

All are welcome to chat with us.

Edited