Daily Check-in: Thursday, February 29th

Hello Blendfriends!

Happy Leap Year Day to you! (that sounds weird, but it's, ya know, what it is)

How are you today?

Still sportin a head cold here. Other than that, just gotta some stuff done!

Ok, before I get too much further; let's talk ghosting! Here's our current lineup:

March 2nd & 3rd: Shabnam

March 9th & 10th: Karen

March 16th & 17th: Lea

Any weekend after March 16th & 17th is open! If you're interested in guest hosting a weekend, just let me or Raven know, and we'll get ya scheduled in--and thank you!

Ok, onto today!

What does today have in store for you?

For workouts?

I did some core and mobility work with Nicole yesterday. Not sure what I'll do today. It depends how I feel later.

For food?

We have some leftover gyros veggies; so we'll put those to good use!

Finally a leap-y bear gif for Leap Day! Except, this may be actual footage of how poor Miss Coby broke her toe--she was roundhouse kicking like a brown bear! Caz she's a total bad a$$!! But seriously, Coby, I hope you aren't in too much pain and that you heal quickly! (also this is bear 856 roundhouse kicking bear 151 Walker)

Okie dokie, that's about it for me today!

Thank you all for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited