Perspiration Pals 29 February 2024

Hello Pals! It should be 1 March today but instead, February decided to overstay its welcome. It’s not cold and it’s not raining but there’s this huge light grey cloud ahead of us, you know the kind that makes you doubt that the lovely blue sky is still there. It’s only little Friday but I thought it’s actually Friday. My colleague told me not to get ahead of myself and she laughed. She laughed! If that’s not cruelty then what is?

Anyway, I started the day with a nice (I use the term loosely) Tasha lower-body routine. I meant to do another 5-flame routine but I chickened out. Oh, and guess who managed to put the big 19-litre water bottle on her shoulder to carry it to the cooler. This girl! I still remember the time when I couldn’t even lift it properly. Yay!

Let’s move on to our fact-finder fragment. Did you know that it’s impossible to burp in space? The lack of gravity in space prevents air in your stomach from separating and rising up from food you’ve eaten. So next time you’re in space, remember, no fizzy drinks. (soda) Also, another random fact, did you know that in medieval Europe, animals were often taken to court and tried for various crimes such as eating part of the harvest, damaging property, or injuring or killing people. If found guilty, the animal could be exiled or even sentenced to death. Somehow, I don’t think they did that because they regarded animals as equals…

All right, Pals, I need to go now, have an easy day and don’t forget to buy Greek yoghurt (random piece of advice).

PS, here’s another beautiful picture that has nothing to do with exercise. (seemingly)