A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 28th

Good morning!

Did you think it was the last day of the month? Since February is going so great this year we get an extra day.

Today's thought was something I have been thinking about lately. I was thinking about how going to the gym has changed how I feel about myself. I do not want to say I stare at people at the gym - I certainly do not. But, you can't help but watch what is going on around you (helps to get new workout ideas!). I had to realize that others also have the same imperfections I have. So maybe these things are just normal? That person who looks super fit also has some cellulite or can't touch their toes. I can honestly say I am feeling more comfortable in my own skin. I still want to be a bit stronger though.

But onto the day.

I would like to do a tempo run, either at the gym or outside. I can make my run finish at the gym and then go in for a planned lower-body workout. We will see what happens.

Dinner is leftover chicken taco salad and I plan to take care of some tidying that has been neglected due to the intense puzzling I was doing.

What is on your schedule today?

Remember everyone is welcome!