❄️HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group Febuary 26th ❄️

Hello all, welcome to Monday! My alarm clock woke me from a deep sleep, nearly forgot to start the thread. Wow. I'm looking out the window and it just started snowing, the huge, fluffy flakes that announce what, as a kid, I called "snowman snow". I wish we could keep it - we're up for higher temperatures and lots of rain this week. But it will make the walk to the office very pretty!

I'm still waking up, so here's a quote to ponder:

“Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?”

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, or There and Back Again

So, I'm pretty sure you're not all reading this in the morning (missed that by a couple hours for some of you, here's my question : Is it a good Monday? A good Monday whether you want it or not? Do you feel good on this Monday? Is it a Monday to be good on?

Around here, today will be a good Monday for stretching. I overdid just a bit yesterday with Erica's core stabilization workout, little twinge in the lower back. But, it's eight steps forward, half a step back, that's what my PT says, so I'll be ok. And I can do Nicole's "lower back saver", which is always nice.

Now I'm going to be good and get going to the office, we have an in-person meeting this afternoon and I just hope my colleage is over the flu (his adorable little boy started kindergarten this year, so there's a whole new peer group sharing colds and viruses). Fingers crossed I catch nothing 🤞

And I'm attaching a little silliness in the comments, to start your day.