Weekend Ghosting: Sun, Feb 25th

Hey there lovely ladies,

Gosh, it's the last Sunday of February already, time just seems to fly by! We're having a really bad day here: dark clouds, heavy rain showers with strong winds, and I don't mean the bowel kind... A day to stay warm and cozy and just be lazy.

And that's exactly what I'm gonna be today. No workouts for me, none, zero, nada, rien du tout. I will however be preparing my next week of workouts. If I read right Amanda's newest Pilates challenge is releasing today and I'll probably throw that on my calendar. Pilates is great for the core and you all know how I love to torture it.

But what about you? Are you doing anything sporty today? FB or non FB? Or do you think getting up and making coffee or tea is more than enough sport already for a Sunday?

And what about dinner? Funny how we always ask here what we're having for dinner, we hardly ever talk about breakfast or lunch. Anyways, we're probably having our usual Sunday dinner: steak and airfryer chips. I might make a salad as a side dish, but that's only if I can get my butt out of my comfy chair.

I'll leave you with a picture of my hibiscus. I've really been in a limbo of posting it yes or no. I'm not saying it's ugly, or not well done but I'm not happy with it. And I know the reason: it's a classical case of not applying what you've learned. The flower is far too big according to the rest and that's simply because I've used two different kinds of yarn. Thicker yarn means bigger result, so hence the huge flower. Anyhoo, I learned from my mistake and will do better next time.

Right, I rambled enough for this weekend. I'm extremely grateful to you ladies for sticking with me for these long check ins and I'll pop in from time to time to read what you guys have been or are going to be up to.

Have a wonderful day!!🥰

*If you've got something you want to share, scream about, cheer on, ask advice or in need of a shoulder to cry or lean on, you're at the right place here.*

Edited