Weekend ghosting: Sat, Feb 24th

Greetings ladies,

I hope you've got a big pot of coffee or tea prepared because you know by now that when I'm ghosting, one cuppa won't be enough. So get comfy, put your feet up or get in your lazy chair and let's get this party on the road.

I've been up since 6am this morning, my built in clock warning me to get out there and start my day. So contrary to my usual weekend routine, I did a workout. Yep, you're reading that right, but no worries, no beastly things like yesterday but something slow and a bit more posture focussed: Erica's latest. A great workout that makes you feel muscles we use every day but are given some extra attention.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/corrective-exercises-for-better-posture-improve-posture-and-alignment?scheduledDate=2024-02-24

What about you? Are you getting a workout in today, or would you rather do some walking, some yoga, running, swimming, water aerobics? Or maybe just simply nothing and have a nice rest day.

Of course we also have to talk about food. Still a bit of a mystery here but I'm sure something will be found. Or I could see what you ladies come up with and twin, although by the time most of you check in, it's only early days there and I'll already be thinking about slipping into my PJ's... So hurry up and check-in as soon as you're up will you!!

Since it's the opening weekend of the new cycling season here and hubs will be watching both races today and tomorrow, I've already baked a Swiss Roll. It's not perfect (again!) but I had a sneaky taste and it was yum.

Right, got all that covered, the only thing left is my picture. I know you were expecting my hibiscus, but you'll have to wait for that one 'till tomorrow. Reason: I'm not really pleased with it and I'm a bit afraid of the reactions. So I decided to do something different and link my question to my crochet work. I'm probably using the wrong word, but you'll know what I mean.

I want to talk about progress and an ideal way for me to do that is by showing you some of my crochet work. I'm sure all of you can remember when I did the flower project, each of you gave me a flower and I did my best to make it look like what you asked for. All of you were praising me into the Heavens upon seeing the results, and I must have been walking on clouds for about a week. BUT.. since then I've made some progress and so I decided to do a makeover of some of the flowers. I managed 2, because of course I had this amazing idea far too late, but anyways, this is the result. I've re-made Karen's daffodil and Coby's sunflower. I'll post pictures of both flowers from the first time I made them. You should be able to see a difference, if not, you're in dire need of some glasses!!!!!

Anyhoo, to make a long story short, here's my question:

What have you progressed in? And I don't mean FB-wise, of course you can mention that, it's important after all. But I mean more in other things, like Anne with her photo's, Lea with her maquettes or bookcases, Cabob with her wood work, Karen with quilting. I'm sure all of you have got something. So, think and tell this nosey bugger (me) and the rest of the class.

Pooh, I think I'm finished with boring you. And to think you've got another day of this!!!! As usual, feel free to skip my question, heck if you made it this far, you're awesome.

Thanks for reading me, I'll come and see if I'm lucky and some of you have gotten courageous enough to answer.

For now, have a great day everyone!!🥰

**Everyone is more than welcome to check in here, we're judge free, like you just the way you are and we love to hear your stories.**

Edited