Daily Check-in: Thursday, February 22nd

Hello Blendfriends!

How are you today?

I'm ok. Yesterday ended up being a bit stressful. I know it was for some of you too--so I hope whatever stresses you are handling currently are able to be solved quickly, and hopefully somewhat easily too.

Ok, before I get too much further; let's talk ghosting! Here's our current lineup:

February 24th & 25th: Inge

March 2nd & 3rd: Shabnam

March 9th & 10th: Karen

March 16th & 17th: Lea

Any weekend after March 16th & 17th is open! If you're interested in guest hosting a weekend, just let me or Raven know, and we'll get ya scheduled in--and thank you!

Ok, onto today!

What does today have in store for you?

For workouts?

I'm a bit sore from the lower body work with Brian yesterday. Today I'll find something upper body related to do.

For food?

Not sure on that front today!

Finally a pic! Back to the hoarfrost. Here it is on a pine cone!

Okie dokie, that's about it for me today!

Thank you all for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited