A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 21st

Good Morning Blendfriends?

How are we doing today?

I just noticed I can see the buds on the lilac trees from my desk. They are really starting to explode. Spring is certainly on its way. The cherry blossoms are also a colourful explosion.

I saw this quote the other day somewhere recently and I thought it was good. Let's exchange the word skinny with "healthy" and fat with "unhealthy". Or leave it like it is. You choose. I think it is important to remember balance. So, I do not feel bad about the bacon cheeseburger I ate on Saturday. It tasted great and I felt like I needed something like that.

I missed checking in yesterday as it was crazy at work and after work. I made good progress with something that has been bothering me for months, maybe years. I needed the monkey off my back. Need help for the finishing touches but that will come soon. I also went to the gym, did a super intense run using a program already on my watch. I miscalculated and it was double as long as I thought so I did half. Some upper-body work as well.

Today I will go to the gym again, run with sprints, and then leg work. Leftovers for dinner and then I will do the last little bit of organizing for our Easter trip to Champagne.

Wishing everyone a great Wednesday!

Edited