G

How to gain motivation back

Hello everyone, it's my first time posting here and hoping to get some tips or advice.

I used to be pretty good at sticking to my workout routine, working out every day of the week, getting up at 5:30 in the morning to do my 20 minute workout before getting my little one ready for daycare (which she started in October 2023). However, since she started daycare and brining back home her little germs, mommy has been sick almost every week plus getting Covid end of November with complications, gastro, etc... Never been so sick. When I started being sick, I was not able to workout anymore. Unfortunately, I have now lost my motivation to get back into a daily routine. I am just starting now to do 2 short workout a week of 10 minutes. I'm lazy... I'm not even going in the basement anymore where I have all my equipment; I just go in the living room, do some no equipment required workouts, in my pj :-( I feel so bad for being this way now. I want to go back into my daily routine, just don't have the motivation to get up earlier... I snooze until 6:20 where I have to get up for my daughter and work.

Has anyone every felt this way? How were you able to get back into a workout routine?

Thank you all for reading me :-)

Gail