Daily Check-in: Monday, February 19th

Howdy there, Blendfriendz!

How are you all doing today? How was your weekend?

I hope it was grand! And I hope you checked in with our wonderful weekend guest host: Coby! Cobes, thanks a billion for ghosting! And of course, a huge thank you to my partner in crime: Miss Raven! I hope you're doing ok, buddy.

So guys, what's hap happenin on your Monday?

It's President's Day or some such nonsense here in the US; so I'm sure some of you get the day off. Do you have anything fun planned for the day? Or maybe just gonna take advantage of having another day to rest and recoup?

And what about for your workouts? What do you have planned there?

I am currently freestyling routines. Today won't be no different! I think I'll do Erica's latest upper body workout today. We'll see how I feel later tho!

What's on the menu for today?

While I'm not sure atm, I do have a lot of ingredients to work with! So that's at least one thing checked off the list!

Finally, here's a pic! We had some really dramatic hoarfrost form on stuff a couple weeks ago. So here's some on one of my jack pine trees.

Okie dokie, that's about it for me today!

Thank you all for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited