Weekend Check-in: February 18th

Good morning, BlendFriends! How are we today? Hopefully well-rested, caffeinated, fed and not feeling the Sunday blues because the weekend is almost over.

Do you get the Sunday blues? I often do, ever since I was a kid. Do you do anything to help with it? Several years ago, we started our tradition of Sunday night dessert and a movie to help me with it. Sort of a fun, relaxing way to end the weekend. It also helps if I have my school planning done, that way I can mostly relax on Sunday afternoons.

Which leads us to why we're here: are you relaxing that body or working it today? I am relaxing, getting ready to start Erica's Essentials challenge tomorrow.

What's on the menu tonight? I'm thinking a Cajun chicken and sausage skillet for my guys, a red pepper bisque for me. Bread all around!

Thanks for checking in with me this weekend! I hope you have a lovely Sunday!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***