Perspiration Pals Sunday February 18, 2024 🤭💘👙

Happy Saturday evening/Sunday morning Ppals!

Saturday it was sunny but cool day. Cinnamon and Nellie enjoyed looking out the window. Don't they look so cute and buddy/buddy here! Don't be too fooled 😏. That lasted about a minute then Cinnamon groomed Nellie and Nellie swatted him. She ran off, then came back and he swatted her. Children!😹😹

Saturday morning I went on my usual walk around town by the farmers market. The cupid undies run was going on but it was too cold to hang out and wait to see the costumes. Last year folks in the race walked around the farmers market before hand so we could see their costumes. It must have been warmer last year.

So instead of hanging out outside we went to Cocoa Cinnamon. They have the best hot chocolate and mochas.

I did get a good walk in. It was good walking weather. The walk was today's workout, tomorrow I'll continue with flex 2.

My food menu hasn't been too exciting but I have had nice comfort food. Today I had grilled cheese and tomato soup. Tomorrow I'll roast Brussels sprouts. I put in a local produce order so Tuesday I'll have plenty of fresh fruit and veggies.

Now tell us about your weekend. What is on your food and exercise menus? Did anyone do the Cupid Undies run 🏃‍♂️ 🤭🩳👙. Besides having a funny name the race occurs across the US and benefits a good cause neurfribromatosis.

All are welcome to chat with us here at Ppals. Racing or costumes are not required. 🤗

Edited