Weekend Check-in 👻: February 17th

Happy Saturday, my dear Blendiez! I’m only two sips of coffee into my day, so who know what will happen here in this check-in.

I slept in, the teenagers are all asleep, and Hubby is teaching a hunters’ safety course today, so the house is quiet. 👏🏽

What does your Saturday hold for you? Workout wise or any wise? I’ve got some mobility work with Kayla scheduled, and I’ll go for a walk. The weather yesterday was gorgeous, and today promises to be the same! I also need to take my youngest shopping for longer pants. He’s currently wearing capris. 🤣

We gotta talk food. What’s for dinner? (Or breakfast or lunch!). We are going out for pizza, so no cooking for me!

I do have a question, a la Inge! Feel free to skip. What supplements, if any, do you take on a regular basis? I’m forever looking for the next supplement that will make me superhuman, lol! I take a vitamin D&K, fish oil, L-Arginine, a magnesium blend, vitamin C, a B complex and zinc. What’s on your list?

Finally, my spicy cockatiel, DJ. I don’t think this photo needs any more explanation. 😳

Have a great day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***