HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 17th

Good Saturday morning Blendfriends!

What will this day and weekend look like for you? Any good workout lined up? And what will be on the menu tonight?

I finished the challenge at work and will resume FB’s 3-Day challenge today. I think I tried to take on more than I could handle by combining two challenges. I needed extra days to recover from the total body workouts that were part of the challenge at work. I would constantly reschedule the planned FB workouts. I feel like I want to do ALL THE THINGS, but I have to listen to my body. It’s better to take a step back and take it slower, to be able to move forward. Lesson learned.

I increased my daily walking distance to 2km at mid-month and now my left Achilles tendon and ankle are bothering me, so I need to become more consistent in doing my PT exercises, to avoid having to stop walking again.

Other than moving and exercising, I plan to make chocolate banana bread today, as well as make a batch of granola. I’ll watch some biathlon and figure skating, and tonight is movie night, with veggie burgers for supper.

Wishing everyone a great day ahead! 🙂