Daily Check-in: Friday, February 16th

Hi Blendiez! How goes your Friday?

It's calm right now, but I got myself a busy one coming up, so let's get to it.

Workout? ..I'm getting a challenge complete today with day 5 of the Barre challenge from Erica. For those of you curious, I say if you want something that's low impact, but not too easy, and a way to shake up your regular workout routine, then try this Barre challenge! Not only will you get a brain workout from all the different words to learn and numerous form cues and foot positions to pay attention to, but also a cardio effect from the total body combo moves and pulses. There's a lot of micro movements and balance work thrown in there, but it's fun and different; the muscles getting worked in a unique way. Highly recommend adding hip mobility stretches along the way as some of the moves can test your mobility, but no worries as I felt this challenge was still accessible with whatever range of motion you got. All in all, I really enjoyed it!

Okay, now I need to go find a pizza. Do share what y'all are eating!

And that about nearly wraps it up for me! Do be sure to check in with Coby over the weekend for all things green chille and a certain cockatiel that's even spicier. Whatever she has going on, she's got you covered for Saturday and Sunday! Thanks again so much, Coby!

And come Monday time, our fantastic Kim's return with the regular hosting!

But for now, your Friday and all the adventures it has to hold. I'll leave you with one final sunset, complete with a moon to bookend our week together.

Thanks again once more and as always for reading and checking in with me. Take care, Blendfriendz. I'll see you around.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***