HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 16th

Hello, team, and Happy Friday! How is everyone's week winding down? Any weekend plans? Workouts, food, what's going on?

My parents and I are all born in February. I don't want to say my exact birthday cause it already gets more attention than I want in my real life and I feel pressured to make it a thing even though I don't really want to. It's the middle of the month and we could be on either side of me officially being older for all you know so I'll keep it at that. Anyway, aging is on my mind hence today's quote.

I know everyone says childhood is awesome and it's really cool not to have obligations and responsibilities beside school but for myself, I wouldn't trade my current self confidence and lack of caring about other people's opinions for anything in the world. I was so unformed and didn't know anything about anything, the stupid stuff that came out of my mouth, I'm red in the face just thinking about it.

As an aside, is February a weirdly popular birth month for anyone else? My parents, myself, my cousin and maternal grandfather were all born in February and there were always so many Feb birthdays when I was in school, college and at work. What gives, I wonder?

Ok, that's all from me folks! Have a great day and stay awesome!

PS: If you want to learn about how Ingrid Bergman overcame being called worse than Stalin after having an extramarital affair (no, really) here's an interesting video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZZXW9fkLQ