Perspiration Pals 15 February 2024

Hello Pals! How are you today? It’s a relatively quiet day here although I have to be careful about using the ‘q’ word because the moment I say it out loud a signal is sent out to the universe to create a seemingly important but actually insignificant problem people can flap about.

I started the day by workout out with Brian. It was a lower-body routine which apparently I’ve already done before but I couldn’t remember those cruel jumping lunges towards the end… Jumping lunges are bad enough at the beginning of a workout routine but near the end? Seriously, Brian? Anyway, I survived.

Let’s see what we have today for our fact finder fragment. Did you know that in a statue dedicated to a person, if the horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes? Also, did you know that due to breathing, your ribs move about five million times a year? (probably more if you do HIIT…)

All right, Pals, that’s it from me today, I need to get back to work. Have an easy day and appreciate your washing machine (random piece of advice)