Daily Check-in: Thursday, February 15th

Hey all! Welcome to Friday Eve.

Before we get into all things fitness, let's dive into the ghosting (guest hosting) schedule:

February 17th & 18th: Coby

February 24th & 25th: Inge

March 2nd & 3rd: Shabnam

March 9th & 10th: Karen

March 16th & 17th: Lea

Any weekend after the 2nd and 3rd of March is wide open and in need of ghosting! ..As always, if you'd ever like to guest host, we'd love to have you! Just let me and Kim know and we will have you up here. Thanks in advance!

Okay, Blenderz, now what are we doing in terms of moving and eating?

My moving: Day four of the Barre challenge, lower body focus. I'm finding that even though you're really not moving much, there's still such a burn that Barre seems to deliver! And having to pay attention to new form cues also makes it a brain challenge.

My eating: Might do some grilled chicken and some coleslaw. These are just thoughts right now, but the coffee is real.

Now what about you?

Picture is going to be yet another sunset. But do we ever get tired of them? After sharing some of both, are you a sunrise or sunset person? Might just depend on the day for me, lol.

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today no matter how you are.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited