HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 15th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

Another week flying by for me. I didn't realize it's Thursday again. What about you, is this week a fast or slow one for you?

After this incredible weekend where I managed to get in almost 27000 steps on Saturday and Sunday we got tired, so only around 19000 steps😁😅 Interestingly my legs were absolutely fine the days after, while my husband was really sore. And I must have created a surprise moment with our dance performance on Saturday evening. During the day in dance classes I was the absolute beginner in Lindy Hop and in the evening our Solo Jazz performance went quite well. Many people came to me afterwards mentioning that they were impressed about my dancing. That was really nice to hear from people who are dancing since years and are real experts.

Work is flying. Next Tuesday we have a workshop in Dingle. I will drive there on Monday because it is good three hours away.

Today I have an online meeting with project partners from Spain. We worked in another project together, so it will be nice to catch up.

If I manage to buy my FB subscription, which didn't work yesterday I will do some kind of workout. And some dance class in the evening.

What are you up too. Don't hesitate to read and share. Everyone is always welcome here or at the other check-ins.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨