My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and Happy Valentine's Day too I had a bored easily style cardio and core workout with Kellie and my muscle still felt it and my core and arms were feeling it. My mom and Allen got me this really old book about insects that I can't wait to read about it because I love bugs and learning all about them they are so interesting in what they do. We are suppose to be getting rain for the rest of this week until Friday and then they following 5 days it's just going to be raining for those 5 days, so everything is going to get lots of water even the new seeds and plants we planted too.

But during the nights its been really cold and it does warm up somewhat throughout the day but by around the evening time the temperature just drops a whole lot to where it's really cold outside. The store this past weekend was pack and it was super busy with everyone doing their shopping and getting gifts for their loved ones and family member or friends for Valentine's Day, so I wouldn't be surprised if the store was not as busy today because lots of people are at work and are just trying to get the work day done and over with so that they can come home to their loved ones.