Perspiration Pals 14 February 2024

Hello Pals! It’s nearly 3 p.m. and I still have a lot to do but I thought I might just as well start the thread because I don’t think I’ll have more free time later in the afternoon. Plus, an old student of mine called me last week saying he needed to brush up on his English and I couldn’t say no… I’ve already learnt to say no, I have no idea what happened. Apart from the fact, that he was favourite student (for those who don’t know me, I wasn’t a school teacher. I’d already be in prison if I had been a school teacher…) So after work I have to rush home to… work. But it’ll be fun, though.

Anyway, I started doing the latest Flex program again because I really liked it and because I enjoy upper-body strength training. It makes me feel strong… (I’m really sore right now.) Last time I did Flex&Booty at the same time but I don’t feel like dying again so I’ve decided to schedule my own routines for Tuesdays and Thursdays. What about you?

Moving on to our fact finder fragment did you know that it’s illegal to throw away food in France? As long as it isn’t spoiled or rotten, of course. For example, old but still edible food from a supermarket. Or leftovers from restaurants. In most places, either gets thrown away. But starting in 2016, it became illegal to do so in France. Instead, they must donate old and uneaten food to food banks or charities. Now there’s something worth some thought from world facts. Speaking of food, did you know that Estonia made the first meal eaten in space? A factory in Põltsamaa in Estonia provided catering for the Soviet space program. The first meal eaten in space came ready to eat in tin tubes. Not very appetising, but that was the only way they could go to space at the time.

All right, Pals, I need to go back to work, be good (if you can) have an easy day and smile at a random dog in the street.