Daily Check-in: Wednesday, February 14thπŸ’˜

Hello Blenderz. How are you today?

And happy Valentine's Day if you are celebrating that! Doing anything cute or special? ..It's just a normal day around here. I might give the furbabies a couple extra kisses xoxo. So yeah, basically a normal day.😘

But since we have arrived on a day that is full of hearts, how are you making yours beat faster, workout wise? ..Day three of the Barre challenge for myself and it is combining elements from day one and two and something new to provide a total body cardio boost.

And to keep that heart beating, how are we eating? Any hearty or heart healthy dishes you have in mind? Just put me down for the I don't know kind.

Picture for today is of some Yellow Jessamine. The slightly fragrant (kinda like baby powder) flowers are crowning the tops of trees this time of year giving the woods a little yellow pop.

Okay, whether you are celebrating that heart metaphorically or literally, the statement always remains for you to have that good day.

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today.❀️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***