HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 13th

Good Tuesday morning everyone!

Winter temperatures are coming back tomorrow where I live. But sidewalks are clear, so the cold doesn’t matter, I can fully enjoy my daily walks.

I will resume exercising today, after taking a couple of days off. I also ate off plan, and I can tell that my body is not happy with me. I reminded myself last night that two days do not matter when building a new healthy, active lifestyle. What matters is getting back to it today and moving forward. Two days are a drop in the ocean of life.

So today is the next-to-last live bonus-points workout from the challenge at work. One of my colleagues and I are tied for points, but for some strange reason, Donna from head office has suddenly shot 50 points ahead, which is mathematically impossible, since my colleague and I have completed every single task and workout from the challenge. I’ve asked the administrators of the challenge to review Donna’s points. This week’s mini challenge within the challenge is decluttering a space for peace of mind. Fits in with what David and I have been doing these past few weekends.

Time for breakfast and to get this day started. Wishing everyone a wonderful day! 🙂