HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 11th

Good Monday Blendfriends, welcome to the HKS thread! All are welcome to read and post here.

I am starting the week happy to have survived a 5-hour intensive rehearsal in my first week of joining a vocal ensemble. My voice is a bit tired, but that was to be expected. It's a heavy time at work, and I wanted to have something else to do in my off-hours so I wouldn't think about work all the time. So far, so good 👍

In fitness, I'm still going forward free-style as I work on healing my body: lots of core consolidation, stretches and TLC. With my back and neck still a bit fatigued, I think I'll do my favourite whole-body stretching workout, https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/relaxing-total-body-stretch. I want to do Nicole's anti-rotation workout, but I want to be pain-free first. I'm still a bit surprised to find myself freestyling after years of doing only programs. But it's great that there are always workouts that suit my needs.

As for culinary endeavours, I will soon be baking bread! My bulk foods order is due in the morning, including 10 kilos of bread flour 😀 (and 1 kilo of 🍫) How about you? I know there are organized types out there who've probably meal prepped a week by now, but I've got muffins and a couple servings of cauliflower mac & cheese, and that's it. I'm counting on my air fryer to help me out, as it cooks more quickly than pretty much any other method. How/Do you stay ahead of all the cooking during the week?

Funny that it's cooking that's finally led me to a thought for today: "Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can." (Arthur Ashe)

I hope you all get a great start to the week, wherever you are and whatever you are doing.