Daily Check-in: Monday, February 12th

Hello everyone! How are you?

And how was the weekend? ..Lea, thanks again for some beautiful ghosting! Always lovely!

But anyway, how is Monday looking, Blenderz? How are we moving today?

I'm starting the Barre challenge with Erica today! Been looking forward to this one to work my muscles differently. But whatever challenge or movement you are doing today, I hope it works for you.

And what about the food? Just coffee around here for me for now!

Picture for today is all about the sunsets. I've been sharing some sunrises, so now we will have a look at the different ways the sun sets. This one I took with Lea in mind because of the tree.

Alright, Blendfriendz, let's gear up for the day and go from there. Thanks for being here, reading, and checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***