HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 10th

Good Saturday morning! And it’s a great one here temperature-wise, as it is already 5°C/41°F. I know that temperatures will go back down next week, but this « teaser » of spring to come feels really nice.

I have a long to-do list to get through today, because I have a brunch engagement tomorrow and I will not have time to do much then. But my to-do list is not all work and no play. It includes watching biathlon and going to our favourite chocolaterie for treats. What is on your to-do list today?

My list also includes my daily walk and a workout. I have rescheduled for the third time that Tasha core workout from the 3-Day challenge and will do another workout today instead. I don’t want to swap that core workout for something else. When I do a challenge, I want to try all of the workouts and will only swap if it’s one that I have done recently. I just have to get over the mental block that I have regarding core workouts and move along. Tomorrow.

Hope everyone will enjoy a wonderful day. Wishing Julia and her husband a lot of fun dancing all weekend long in Cork 💃🕺