Small Victories!

Hi all!

I've recently started working out with Fitnessblender, I am 2 weeks in out of the 8 week program for busy people and I am absolutely loving the journey!

I didn't think I'd enjoy the workouts as much as I do, granted some are more tough than others and I do feel like giving up because my body can't move that way or hold out for those 20-30 sec HIIT/Cardio workouts. Darn those burpees and high knees! lol but now I am trying to shut down those negative thoughts and voice. I am now practicing TLC for myself. Be gentler with myself, remind myself that at least I am showing up. That I am moving around, that one day I will be able to do burpees for that long.

This coaxing that I am doing is one of my victories, I have always been my toughest and worst critic so the fact that I am showing that love to myself on those days that feels like I am not worth much is such a mood changer! I just have to keep practicing it and not let those negative thoughts win.

In turn with this TLC it has also been rewarding to see some small changes in my physical appearance! I fit much better in my size 14 pants than I did last year. Yeah i know its not my usual size 12 from earlier that year but I just have to keep going. My starting point is not the same from before but at least I am starting somewhere.

I hope many of you enjoy this journey of loving and caring for ourselves too. Its not always rainbows and flowers and its okay to give yourself that time to feel better but we have to keep being showing up!

Anyone want to share any small victories during this journey? Or just any motivational content?

Thanks guys!