Daily Check-in: Friday, February 9th

Hey Blendiez! And welcome to Friday.

So how are we doing? ..It has been a long week over here, but nevertheless ready to get to all the stuff and things.

Some of that stuff being workouts. Buddies! Day 5 of the Brian challenge on deck. Last day, leg day. My upper, particularly my triceps and biceps, are sore from yesterday. So I guess today is going to round out that soreness and really finish us off, lol.

But how about it team? Are we ready? How did we do? Let's earn that workout and challenge complete!

And for anyone working out today, let us know how it is going for you!

And follow that up with food if you like. Pizza sounds good today for me, but that could be just because it's Friday.

Alright, that's about all from me for now. Do be sure to look forward and check in with our life loving, hard working, queen of dead trees admirer, Lea, for the Saturday and Sunday Check-ins! All the yays to that!

And then come Monday, I'll be back here to guide us through another week full of all things Blender.

But for now, our Friday. ..I'll end the week with how we started; with Hydro. Except now he's sporting more of a Friday feeling face.

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***