Daily Check-in: Thursday, February 8th

Hey everyone!

We've more or less got a Thursday here, and with that comes the (g)hosting schedule. Let's have a look at what's coming up:

February 10th & 11th: Lea

February 17th & 18th: Coby

February 24th & 25th: Inge

March 2nd & 3rd: ??

As always, if adjustments need to be made or you would like to guest host (ghost) a March weekend, just let me or Kim know and we will have you up here. Thanks in advance!!

Anyway, so what about them workouts?

Yes? No? Maybe?

..For me and my team, it's day 4 with Brian's advanced strength challenge. And it's all about the upper body. Let's see how we do guys! And for every Blender, let us know how moving is going for you today.

Food from me is getting a big ol' I Don't Know stamp on it for now.

Alright, I need to get going on this day. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you can have a day that is kind to you.💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***