HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 8th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

Sorry that I'm barely around but I first need to find my way around with my new job. Although I only need to be in the office once or twice a week, I decided to be there every day for now, to get to know everyone and when they are in. It costs me over 1.5 hours to get there one way. So I'm loosing three hours a day at the moment just with driving. But I think it's worth it. The atmosphere is really friendly. There are people who talk to each other and also discuss work issues. I never had that. It's nice for a change. The work is pretty much the same as before, just much more projects, also on a national level. Which is brilliant because of the networking opportunities. I already met the entire European consortium from the main project I'm working in online and there are partners I already know from other projects. That's nice. There will be an induction and orientation thing today at the main campus for new staff and I thought I will do that as well. Just to take everything in that's on offer. My name was already passed on and someone from the psychology department contacted me to get to know me and invited me to a workshop in environmental psychology, which is brilliant. You see, things are moving. There will be a workshop in Dingle the week after next week, project meeting in Vienna in May followed by a workshop somewhere in Austria. Things are moving and I'm absolutely enjoying it so far.

I mentioned, this weekend is "The Puls" swing dance event in Cork. Two days full of dance classes and in the evenings dance parties, starting tomorrow evening. My dance group will perform Saturday at 10.30pm, which is really late considering we need to get home afterwards, which is a drive even without traffic. And Sunday morning back to dance classes.

Could someone take over Sunday morning for me. I don't think I will have time nor energy. Thanks.

So after I jammed you with all my nonsense, what is going on with you? Sorry I haven't followed much the last couple of days. Will you do a workout or do you need rest? Anything good going on in the kitchen?

I have Swing dance this evening. That's my workout for today.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨