Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Workout Complete + New Challenge & Program Coming Soon

Hello FB Family!

How is everyone doing today? Having a good week so far? How’s the workout consistency coming along?

I have been busy with meetings, building a new FB Fit program, and editing. I’ve also been helping plan a really cool new project that'll be ready for you later this spring. We’re building a new program in a unique way from our usual style and I think you’re really going to love it. More on that soon… in the meantime, let me tell you a little about what I’ve been up to with my own workouts.

Last week I finished Brian‘s 5 Day Advanced Strength Challenge. Wow that was tough, and really so much fun. I love lifting and Brian is a great coach/teacher/trainer. I lifted heavier than I have in a long time for that day one workout and the day five workout felt like some of our toughest old-school FB workouts. I literally laughed out loud, by myself, at that particularly wicked complex #10 on day five – if you’ve tried the challenge yourself I bet you know exactly what I’m talking about. I think it ended up taking me a full 9-10 days to finish that 5 day challenge. I was lifting heavy to challenge myself & was reeeally sore a few times - also my work days have been long lately and there were just some days when rest/recovery was more important.

Today I did day four of Erica’s Strength Essentials Challenge, I’m also really enjoying this one. She has so many unique exercises and her cues are really spot on. Once I finish Erica's, I’m planning on moving onto Tasha‘s newest five day challenge (Level Up). Not going to lie, I’m a little scared of this one. But I know Tasha will have my back & get me through, between her good humor and helpful modifications. I think I’ve done seven 5 to 10 day challenges since late October/early November. I’m seeing a very positive impact on my consistency, being able to piece these challenges together to create my exact desired custom program. I don’t know about you all, but I change my mind a lot, and my abilities and strength also varies, so to be able to easily plan my workouts in batches of a week or two helps me keep my routine fresh while also still honoring my changing day to day, week to week needs.

On that note - heads up that we have a new Pilates 5 Day Challenge with Amanda launching on Sunday, February 25th! Very much looking forward to that.

That’s it for me for now. I’ll be spending the rest of the day in front of my computer, either chatting with my teammates or doing some writing. Wishing you a clear mind, and the bandwidth to take good care of yourself.

Thanks for reading my ramble,

Kelli

PS if you have pet pictures, please share. Your pet pics will brighten my day and I’m sure a few others ☺️

Edited