Perspiration Pals 7 February 2024

Hello there, Pals! How are you today? I looked in the mirror this morning and thought ‘do I look like mirror me, or photo me’? Because if I look like mirror me, then sometimes I’m not that ugly but if I look photo me, or me-on-random-reflective-surfaces, then why do people still talk to me? And why am I still preoccupied with my looks…? The idea that I owe beauty to the world must be really ingrained in me… Well, dear world, I declare bankruptcy. I once saw a video entitled ‘You’re Not Ugly, You’re Just Poor’. It was about fillers, hair-do, make-up and stuff…

Let’s move on to something infinitely more interesting. I started Level Up With Tasha on Monday and I really enjoy it even though there are two 50-minute routines scheduled for Thursday and Friday, which means I’ll have to get up earlier… I’m a muscular woman who yawns a lot. The Woman Who Yawned a Lot – sounds like a Jonas Jonasson novel. Who else is doing Tasha’s challenge?

How about some random facts then? Did you know that Melbourne gave some of its trees email addresses so residents could report problems? Instead, the trees received love letters. Can this be true? Speaking of trees, did you know that the manchineel tree is nicknamed the “tree of death” for good reason. Touching it can leave chemical burns on your skin, its fruit is toxic, and its bark—when burned—can cause blindness. Seems like overreaction…

All right, Pals, I need to go now, have an easy day and eat some salad for dinner. (random piece of advice)