Daily Check-in: Friday, February 2nd

Hello Blendfriends!

How are you today?

It's Groundhog Day, and supposedly the Pennsylvanian woodchuck didn't see his shadow. So that means an early spring. Which honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. It hasn't been much of a winter here--in fact Feb should be our coldest month with below zero temps (F) usually. But instead, it's in the 40s (F) and most of our snow is gone. Feels springish. So Punxsutawney Phil might be onto somethin.

Anywho, let's continue on shall we?

What's happenin for workouts today?

I dunno. I might find a total body routine that I haven't done before and do that. I'm lookin for something newish.

And what's on the menu for today?

LIke most days, I can't see anything past coffee atm.

Finally, the last chicken spam that I'll bother you with. This is Edie Fowlco, and she's a Speckled Sussex hen. She lays brown eggs, and you'd be hard pressed to find a more beautiful, or more friendly, chicken than Edie. She's extremely gorgeous with her patterned feathers, and she is very personable. I love this little chicken.

Well guys, you are done putting up with me for these past two weeks!

You'll be checking in with Karen over the weekend, then back to Miss Raven on Monday!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Take care, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited