My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone and its the start of another week actually the last week of this month and we are almost onto the month of February man this month just flew on by. I'm doing FB ABs Round 3 and today I had a core workout with Tasha and it was a good workout my core got a good burn out of it, and I like the program so far. The weather for us over here has been really nice during the day but at night it's really cold outside to where we have to keep a fire all night long in the house and out in the studio, it get's really cold some morning to where everything has frost on it or is frozen.

It's been really busy some days at work other days it's not as busy as work for me but we are getting lots of things done out on the floor when there is not as many customers there and we are helping them out with something that they can't find. So we are bringing out a lot of new cute clothes out and putting them into location and moving other items or clothes into another new area and putting them into location without having to worry about that.