Perspiration Pals Sunday Jan 28, 2024

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I found a job for Nellie! She would be good at it. I have several things on my counter, I don't know how she chooses which to knock off. I knocked something off the counter (by mistake) and thought oh no I am catching it from Nellie.

It has been a warm rainy weekend here, It wasn't raining yesterday morning so I was able to go for a nice walk around the downtown area by the farmer's market and sit outside for coffee,

Yesterday's outing also included a trip to Trader Joe's in the next town which is a whole 5 miles or so away. I don't go there very often since the parking lot is crazy with cars lined up in every direction to get in and out. That parking lot used to be crazy only near the Trader Joe's but now it is crazy through out the whole shopping strip. I wish they would put a Trader Joe's in an area where the parking lot wasn't so difficult to get around. The cashier said the town I live in wouldn't allow a Trader Joe's.

I picked up 2 types of salad mix at TJ's which went along nicely with the brussel sprouts I already had and made for a nice dinner.

In exercise news I liked the first 3 days of Essentials with Erica. The last 2 days are total body strength with some combo moves that my legs don't like right now and it is harder for me to focus on getting the right form for my legs and arms at the same time. So I choose the push, pull upper body strength workouts that I remember enjoying from Transform with Erica. I did one Friday, walked yesterday and will do the other one today.

I have written much more than I thought I would so I'll turn it over to all of you. How is your weekend going? Tell me about your plans. Are you cooking and eating delicious food? How about exercise? How are yours pet and children? I want to hear all about it.

All are welcome to chat with us Ppals.

Edited